Hi! Piye kabare?? Apik-apik wae toh?

Welcome to our blog.

We hope you can find all of information that you need.

Jika ada yang ingin disampaikan, tinggal comment saja.

Don't be shy

So, enjoy it!!

Matur suwun..

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Always Love You

Never wanna forget you. I don't know, why i feel it tonight. I missed my hostparent, my sister and my twin brother in Australia very much. It is my second week in Indonesia,and I always thinking "when i can come back to Australia?". And I know that the answer is only "someday, hopefully". I wanna meet them again. I am very happy because Rodgers family never forget me.

Mum Jill ever rang me when i told her that I missed Rodgers family. And when she rang me, marco was very funny. I told something to Megan and Pia, and I was very happy. They had lots and lots of rice for their dinner that night. I remember when I cooked for them, and they loved it. Thank you. I love you Rodgers family. I hope I can stay at your house again like what did you said to me. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment