Hi! Piye kabare?? Apik-apik wae toh?

Welcome to our blog.

We hope you can find all of information that you need.

Jika ada yang ingin disampaikan, tinggal comment saja.

Don't be shy

So, enjoy it!!

Matur suwun..

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Heart had been Stolen

Since my arriving in Surabaya from Perth, every night in my sleep, I was always dreaming about Perth. My homestay families, Melville Senior High School, the city of Perth, Fremantle, all of my friends in Perth, and everything about Perth. I don't know why? All I know is I really am missing Perth so badly.
I miss Weet-Bix for my breakfast
I miss walking to Melville SHS with Sheny
I miss studying in MSHS with Natasha and Almer
I miss laughing with my friends in MSHS
I miss Math and Science class which are very SPECIAL to me
I miss Maria's sandwich for lunch
I miss cooking in Brian's kitchen
I miss playing UNO with the Noones
I miss losing in every games I played with Aoise
I miss putting the sticky flour into Aoise's face
I miss joking around with the Noones
I miss Brian's Lasagna for dinner
I miss giving the cat food for Lady
I miss avoiding Finn when he got in into the house (poor Finny Im really sorry)
I miss Conor who couldn't smile in front of the camera
I miss watching Home and Away with the Noones
I miss singing together with the Noones, and their friends
I miss hot water bottle for sleep at night
I miss the sounds of the stepfoots of the Noones who was prepared to go swimming in the morning
I miss traveling with Transperth
I miss performing at the primary schools
I miss hanging out with The Rodgers
I miss Hamish's piano playing
I miss EVERYTHING

memang ternyata 3 minggu itu sangat singkat, tidak terasa kami sudah berada disini, di Surabaya, merancang lapran dan presentasi untuk Walikota Surabaya. Sungguh pengalaman yang sangat luar biasa yang tidak akan dapat semudah itu didapatkan oleh sembarang orang. Saya sangat berterimakasih kepada Walikota Surabaya yang telah merencanakan perjalanan ini untuk kami, yang telah menyatukan dan mempertemukan kami, sungguh luar biasa.

I promise, I'll go back to Perth, visit my homestay family and my friends. I promise I'll go back to Perth again, someday. Because my heart had been stolen by Perth and all its beautiful memories, and I need to take it back so I will go visit Perth again someday, no matter what.

Winnie :[

7 comments:

  1. Hi Winnie

    That's so beautiful! Come and study at Melville SHS - then you won't miss Perth anymore! You can enjoy the sunshine, the rain, the flowers, the food, the shopping, the school (including Maths and Science classes) and everything else that we can offer. Hope to see you here very soon. You sound very Perth-sick and coming and studying here will be your best medicine. Luv Bina

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you too.. winnie. Yeah, I agree with you. I wish someday I can go back to Perth, but remember, we have to finish our school in here first, Ok?? miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea Tash , I hope so .
    ayo kita berdoa dan berjuang sama" agar kita bisa kembali ke Perth lagi .

    ReplyDelete
  4. winnie, i hope we can go there for the second time, third, fourth, and more time. we can go there together. i miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone just love to go to Perth again...
    This memories are always in our heart and we won't ever forget about it...
    so why don't we trying hard to make our visit to Perth again.
    and not just pray but do something that can make all of us go back again (in legal way of course)

    ReplyDelete
  6. udah lama banget aku nggak buka blog. kangen kalian. cuma kata-kata itu ya bisa aku ucapin waktu inget kalian.
    just believed.that.
    we'll be back. soon :)

    ReplyDelete