Hi! Piye kabare?? Apik-apik wae toh?

Welcome to our blog.

We hope you can find all of information that you need.

Jika ada yang ingin disampaikan, tinggal comment saja.

Don't be shy

So, enjoy it!!

Matur suwun..

Monday, August 10, 2009

Learn Indonesian With Ibu O'Loughlin And Melville Students

All About Bali


Today, we (Natasha, Winnie, Almer) learnt Indonesian with Ibu O'Loughlin and Melville students. She told us about Bali and many places in Bali like Batur Lake, Kuta Beach, Lovina Beach, Tanah Lot Beach, Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue (GWK), and Bomb Memoriam Monument. She also told us about people in Indonesia especially the children and tourist in Bali. Many tourist in Bali are from Australia. We also saw tourist who drank coconut water. I am proud because there are many students at Melville followed Indonesian.I learnt that I have to learn more about Indonesia. So, I can share my knowledges about Indonesia for my friends in another country and they know all about Indonesia.
Written by : Natasha

1 comment:

  1. That is good natasha, you must tell more about Indonesia. That is to show that Indonesia is a beautiful country, but why must Bali? I hope you will enjoy your Indonesian subject.

    ReplyDelete