Hi! Piye kabare?? Apik-apik wae toh?

Welcome to our blog.

We hope you can find all of information that you need.

Jika ada yang ingin disampaikan, tinggal comment saja.

Don't be shy

So, enjoy it!!

Matur suwun..

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Walk to Remember

A Walk to Remember-Looking for the Future
The only thing that I know well is we will miss Perth and all of memories on it. Especially I like to thank the Surabaya Government that gave us the chance to go here (and so Bu Yohana and Pak Jo-the persons from Educational Department of Surabaya Government), the principal of Melville Senior High School, Mr Phillip White for your kindness to let us came and learnt to study in Melville, Mrs Bina Kadaba for all of your contribution from the beginning to the end, our home stay family, the Rodgers family.. Oh I'm really grateful to be part of your family (so does Intan even I still don't ask her but I have a feeling that my guess is true), Mrs Leonie Southwell and Mrs Penny Coutas... thanks a lot for all your teaching about making blog and the ESL(we really enjoyed it.. thanks), and all my friends in Melville (thanks for everything)

From the first week, started to make our blog, looked for the name of the blog, learnt English.. with the help from Ibu Penny (for blog) and Ibu Leonie (for ESL). My first weekend was watching netball, going to Armadale Reptile Park, watching basketball, and taking a picture of wild kangaroo and the tame kangaroo with it kids. It was a wonderful experience. The second week was our first performance at Attedale Primary School and Melville Primary School. It was little scary for the first time because I was getting nervous at that time but all went well at that time. For the weekend, I spent it by watching the band and orchestra festival, visiting the King's Park, Taking tram around the city and going to Marapana Wildlife Park to watch, feed, and play with the animals. The last week was my unforgettable memories. Last performance at Palmayra
Primary and farewell dinner at Indonesian Restaurant. A really touching moment that we WILL always remember.

From all the moments that all of you can see above, those are the reasons why I won't forget Perth and actually those are the reasons why I don't want to come back to Indonesia but we must back to finish our real duty, to help making Surabaya be a better city just what we have experienced in Perth. So, I don't want to say goodbye right now because someday, I believe that we will meet each again and I will try my best to go Perth again by looking for scholarship. I hope the bond of friendship between us won't be break. I miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment