Hi! Piye kabare?? Apik-apik wae toh?

Welcome to our blog.

We hope you can find all of information that you need.

Jika ada yang ingin disampaikan, tinggal comment saja.

Don't be shy

So, enjoy it!!

Matur suwun..

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm not feeel good tonight

Tonight, Friday night, 21 August 2009, we had farewell dinner. It was so nice dinner because all families were came together. We ate some fried rice, beef rendang, fried noodles, etc. My hostparent, Jill Rodgers like beef rendang, that is why she was very happy when she looked some beef rendang on the table. I like to saw her ate that rendang. After that we were taking photoes of all families. It was nice too because I can know the other hostparent that my friends have.

And then Mrs. Mey Chong ask us to sing a song. But we sang two songs. The first song is Rujak Uleg and the second song is Laskar Pelangi. They were very excited with our singing. Me and sheny cried when we sang "Perpisahan" song because we've felt that tomorrow we'll leave our new family. And then one by one family was leave the restaurant, but before that we had warm hug each another. We cried again. Why it was been too fast? THREE WEEKS.

Goodbye everyone. Good bye Western Australia. Good bye Melville. Good bye Rodgers family.

2 comments:

  1. Owh... so sad.. I felt like that too.I hope we can go back to Perth again and see our new families and friends in here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too.
    pasti kita bakal balik ke Perth lagi kok :D

    ReplyDelete