Hi! Piye kabare?? Apik-apik wae toh?

Welcome to our blog.

We hope you can find all of information that you need.

Jika ada yang ingin disampaikan, tinggal comment saja.

Don't be shy

So, enjoy it!!

Matur suwun..

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sense of Self and Space




Today, I learnt many topics with Ibu Penny. And now, I want to tell you about sense of self and space in Australia and what I have seen . When we meet some people here, usually we have eye contact and shake hands. Sometimes we introduce ourselves too. In a few of people, they usually say, 'Hi, Mate!'. I saw that some people in Australia have their own personal space. But, sometime they don't have personal space with everyone! And in Australia many children have their own bedroom, example: my houseparent's daughter .Maybe they or their parent want to building their independent. Not only that, sometimes they have private room or bathroom (of course!)

By: Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment